Black Bean and Roasted Corn Salsa
Make this Black Bean and Roasted Corn Salsa as spicy as you want! Black beans are lightly tossed with roasted corn, onion, tomato and jalapeño then gently mixed with lime juice and cilantro. Serve warm or cold, and add heat by leaving the ribs and seeds of the jalapeños in.
Total cook time
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 medium onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 jalapeño (diced (remove seeds and ribs for less heat))
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (divided)
- 1-15 ounce can Signature Kitchens™ black beans (rinsed and drained)
- zest of one lime, plus 1 tablespoon of the lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
Preheat oven to 500º. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Toss tomatoes, onion, corn, and jalapeño with olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Spread evenly on sheet and roast for 15-18 minutes.
Place roasted vegetables in a mixing bowl and toss with black beans, lime zest and juice, cilantro and remaining salt. Serve warm or cold.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.