Gluten-Free Blueberry Pancake Power Muffins
Fluffy and sweet like pancakes, gluten-free, and made with better-for-you ingredients like O Organics®, this power muffin is the on-the-go breakfast that packs a healthy punch!
Total cook time
- 3 O Organics® Eggs
- 1/2 cup O Organics® Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Open Nature® Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup O Organics® Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 1/2 cup O Organics® Superfine Almond Flour
- 1 scoop Open Nature® Plant-Based Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, plus more
Preheat oven to 415°. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, Greek yogurt, almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt.
Sprinkle dry ingredients on top of wet mixture: oats, almond flour, protein powder, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix well, then fold in 1/2 cup blueberries.
Evenly distribute batter among a prepared 12-count muffin tin. Add 2-3 more blueberries to the top of each muffin. Bake at 415° for 5 minutes, then lower the heat to 350° and bake muffins another 12-14 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Remove and let cool. Enjoy!
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.