Signature RESERVE™ Tapenade Stuffed Mushrooms
This two-bite appetizer uses the Signature RESERVE® olive tapenade to complement the savory flavors of ground beef and mushrooms, finished with the refreshing tastes of lemon and garlic. Put this on a grazing table or an appetizer plate for a delicious pre-dinner.
Total cook time
- 8 large white button or cremini mushrooms, rinsed, stems removed
- 1/2 cup of ground beef, cooked and crumbled, drained
- 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- 1/4 cup of Mediterranean breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup of Signature RESERVE® olive tapenade, reserve 2 tablespoons for garnish
- 1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon of fresh minced garlic
- 1 pinch of fresh ground black pepper
- kosher salt, as needed
Preheat oven to 425°.
Prepare the mushrooms by washing and pulling out the stems.
In a bowl, mix together the unsalted butter, cooked ground beef, breadcrumbs, tapenade, lemon juice, garlic and black pepper. Taste for seasoning, adjust as necessary.
Place mushrooms onto backing tray, divide filling equally between the mushrooms.
Bake for 12 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to cool for 4-5 minutes before serving.
Transfer to serving plate, garnish by dividing reserved tapenade over top of stuffed mushrooms.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.