Which stores currently accept SNAP EBT and/or EBT cash payment for Pickup orders placed online?
- 3461 W. Third St, Los Angeles, CA 90020 Website
- 4550 Atlantic Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90807 Website
- 311 W Los Feliz Blvd, Glendale, CA 91204 Website
- 4520 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028 Website
- 16450 Beach Blvd, Westminster, CA 92683 Website
- 1758 W Grand Ave, Grover Beach, CA 93433 Website
- 4001 Inglewood Ave, Redondo Beach, CA 90278 Website
- 3650 S Bristol St, Santa Ana, CA 92704 Website
- 7390 Cherry Avenue, Fontana, CA 92336 Website
- 2764 E. Thompson Blvd, Ventura, CA 93001 Website
- 5500 Woodruff Ave, Lakewood, CA 90713 Website
- 7311 N. Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA 90041 Website
- 8011 University Ave, La Mesa, CA 91941 Website
- 29530 Rancho California Rd, Temecula, CA 92591 Website
- 2684 N Tustin St, Orange, CA 92865 Website
- 4725 Clairemont Dr, San Diego, CA 92117 Website
- 1855 Cochran St, Simi Valley, CA 93065 Website
- 745 W Naomi Ave, Arcadia, CA 91007 Website
- 16830 San Fernando Mission Blvd, Granada Hills, CA 91344 Website
- 3645 Midway Dr, San Diego, CA 92110 Website
- 8540 W. Desert Inn, Las Vegas, NV 89117 Website
Which items are eligible for SNAP EBT and/or EBT cash payment?
Please visit the USDA Website for a list of items that are eligible for SNAP EBT and/or EBT cash payment.
How can I place an online order for Pickup using SNAP EBT and/or EBT cash for payment?
Sign In to your account or create an account by clicking on the applicable Website link in the list of stores above. Reserve a Pickup Time, add items to your Cart, and proceed to Checkout. At Checkout, under Promo Code & Payment/Payment Details, simply select SNAP EBT (Pick Up Only).
Once you arrive at the store to pick up your order, you can complete payment with your SNAP EBT card and/or EBT cash card. A store associate will hand you a mobile payment system where you can insert your card and enter your PIN number to complete the transaction. Please note, cash back is not available for Pickup orders.
Can I include non-SNAP eligible items in my Pickup order?
Yes, non-SNAP eligible items can be included in your Pickup order, but must be paid for separately with your personal debit card, credit card, or EBT cash card when you’re picking up your order. We regret that at this time gift cards or cash cannot be accepted in combination with your SNAP EBT card and/or EBT cash card for payment.
Can I use my SNAP EBT card and/or EBT cash card to pay for Delivery orders placed through the Online Grocery Ordering Service?
Currently, only Pickup orders are eligible for payment using a SNAP EBT card and/or EBT cash card.